Drive by posting

One of the things I've been meaning to do for the past few weeks is to go in and update my 101/1001 list as I knew there were a few things I had managed to complete. Which meant that, per my own mandate, I was to blog about.

The first of which was #64 See a drive-in movie. Slack person that I am that was, this night was over four months ago. The night was a surprise outing from Brett (we got all the way there before I realised where we were going) and we had a great time (we may be drive in converts). In any case, I thought I'd just share some of the photos of the night and then move on to the other posts I'm behind on *gulp*.


  Big Screen

Hey, it works!

"WOW! I can hear things!"



Speaker

I was rather enamoured with the lightning bolt speakers


Exit

No comments:

Post a Comment